Total 0,00 €
Questions about Orders
How can I buy a PetitePraline item ?
- Put items in your cart, choose your shipping address and payment method. An email will be sent to you once your order is placed. You'll also receive an email once your payment is cleared and once your order is sent.
How are the shipping cost calculated ?
- Shipping is based on the weight and destination. If your order reaches a certain amount, it is advised to you to choose insurance in case of loss.
What kind of payments is accepted ?
- For France: You can pay by Credit Card/ Paypal, Check or Bank transfer.
- For European Union (€uro zone): Credit Card/Paypal or Bank transfer.
- For any other country: Credit Card/Paypal only.
Which countries do you ship to ?
- We ship whorldwide.
How long should I wait to receive my order ?
- Orders are shipped within 24h after payment is cleared (except week-ends & holidays), unless mentioned otherwise.
- For Lettre max or Colissimo in France, 2 or 3 days.
- For European Union it usually takes 3 to 5 days. For other countries it sometimes takes up to 15 days. This is an estimated time delivery.
My order doesn't arrive, what should I do ?
- If you still haven't received your order within one month, please send an email to email@example.com, we'll try to find informations about your order and find a solution.
Special & custom orders
I loved one of your items but it is sold out, can you make an other ?
- All crafts are unique or made in very small series. Sometimes it is possible to make a second piece if there still is the required material. Please contact us for that.
Can you do some custom orders ( color/fabric/size...) ?
- Of course, please sent us a message so we can discuss about it.
I'd like to buy an item for a friend, can you add a note and send it to him ?
- Of course. You can leave a message for your friend in the dedicated space on the cart page when you submit your order.
Who is PetitePraline ?
- Behind PetitePraline is Angélique Cato, a french woman originaly from Nantes in France, currently living a few kilometers from Paris. Angélique has a degree in sewing and got this strong idea to build up a company aound this passion for sewing and crafting that was there since 2006. It took a few crafts markets and lovely feedbacks from customers, and then PetitePraline was officially born in 2009.
Is the brand PetitePraline registered ?
- Yes PetitePraline is a trademark. The Strawberry logo is also registered at the INPI (National Institut of the Industrial Property).
Is your business registered ?
- Yes, my business is registered at the Chamber of Trade of Versailles (France) under the SIRET number 51490741900022. The head office is located 7 rue des Ebisoires in Plaisir, France.
How can I get in touch if i have questions about an item ?
- Please use the form on the contact page. We'll do our best to response within 24 hours.
How can i stay updated about new products ?
- You can stay in touch with PetitePraline on communities such as Facebook or Twitter.
- You can suscribe to the newsletter which is on PetitePraline Blog.
Is there any other place to buy some PetitePraline crafts ?
- Yes, you can also buy online on DaWanda, Fée Main Création, A Little Market.
- Or in these shops in France:
« Fleurs et décoration Un peu beaucoup » 3 quai Gustave Toudouze, Camaret Sur Mer (29)
« La Cala Lingerie » 15 rue pasteur, Landivisiau (29)
« Perles Scrap etc » 1,rue du Plessis, La Chapelle-sur-Erdre (44)